tattooed girl by Arnold Cates


tattooed girl
tattoed girl

Renata.
19 years old & I am never in one place to long. Currentlly Pennsylvania in the last year I’ve lived In PA, NJ, Brooklyn NY and Just outside of Washington DC in Virginia.
Yes I have a Tumblr. crownofgoldheartofstone.tumblr.com
I have 6 so far & Am continuing to add.
The Roman numerals on my wrist is my daughters Birthday.
I have Victor Cruz with a dove under it on the inside of my upper arm for a friend of mine who passed away.
No lies just love across my outter hip because I love bright eyes.
Love thy self with two birds across my chest as a remember to treasure and constantlly value myself.
A little pac man ghost on my stomach which was my first tattoo and has no meaning really except a close friend of mine dared me to do it and I did haha.
and a heart behind my ear which I got on Halloween at a party.
Currently finishing my chest piece and starting a big piece on my leg.
Renata. 19 years old & I am never in one place to long....
tattooed girl
tattoed girl

I’m Yona, 20.
I drink rum like its water, spend way too much money on stripper heels and have a slight addicition to chocolate.
http://delusionalmind.tumblr.com/
I’m Yona, 20. I drink rum like its water, spend way too...
tattooed girl
tattoed girl

Bambi, 21, Warsaw, Poland
www.suicidescherzo.tumblr.com
Bambi, 21, Warsaw, Poland www.suicidescherzo.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Melissa Tattoo